Brian Cina, State Representative
(House District Chittenden 6-4)
- Vermont State Representative, serving on House Health Care Committee from 2016-2018, member of the Climate Solutions Caucus, Working Vermonters Caucus, and Women's Caucus.
- Member of the Artificial Intelligence Task Force (2018-2019), appointed by National Association of Social Workers as a member with experience in human rights and ethics.
- Central District School Commissioner from 2014-2017.
- Licensed social worker in private practice in downtown Burlington providing mental health treatment and promoting health/wellness.
- Co-Founder of ISGOOD (Isham Street Gardening and Other Optimistic Doings), a local initiative to beautify city streets, to build community, to reduce crime and to improve quality of life.
- Co-Chair of Pride Vermont from 1999 – 2003 during the push for marriage equality
- Lived and worked in Burlington since 1998.
- Attended Dartmouth College with Bachelor of Arts in Music (1998) and University of Vermont with Master of Social Work (2005).