Representative Brian Cina
- Vermont State Representative (2017-2022) serving on House Health Care Committee from 2017-2022, on House Ethics Panel from 2021-2022, and member of the Climate Solutions Caucus, Social Equity Caucus, National Guard Caucus, Women's Caucus, and as Co-chair of Working Vermonters Caucus.
- Member of the Artificial Intelligence Task Force (2018-2019), appointed by National Association of Social Workers, Vermont Chapter as a member with experience in human rights and ethics.
- Burlington School Commissioner (Ward 2 and Central District) from 2014-2017.
- Licensed clinical social worker in private practice in downtown Burlington providing mental health services and promoting health and wellness since 2010.
- Substitute crisis clinician with First Call for Chittenden County at HowardCenter in Burlington since 2004, providing crisis response, support, assessment, and intervention (member of AFSCME local 1674).
- Co-Founder of ISGOOD (Isham Street Gardening and Other Optimistic Doings), a local mutual aid project that beautifies city streets, builds community, reduces crime, improves quality of life, enhances public safety, and nurtures public health.
- Co-Chair of Pride Vermont from 1999 – 2003 during the push for marriage equality
- Lived in Burlington since 1998, worked in health and human services across Chittenden County for 24 years.
- Joined Board of Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity in 2022.
- Served on various committees of Vermont Racial Justice Alliance from 2019-2022.
- Co-founder of BIPOC-led coalition, Seeding Power Vermont.
- Volunteer with food justice mutual aid project, People's Kitchen.
- Graduated Dartmouth College with Bachelor of Arts in Music (1998) and University of Vermont with Master of Social Work (2005).